Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Love Affair with HomeGoods

Sorry for the break in our regularly scheduled all-Elliot-all-the-time programming, but I just wanted to take a moment to say how much I love HomeGoods. Seriously. I want to kiss it. Particularly whenever I sit in my comfy new desk chair (belated birthday present from my mom) or my less comfy, but still very well loved living room chair.

If you haven't ever shopped at HomeGoods, give it a try. Trust me--it's jam packed with eclectic, fun stuff and it's extremely affordable (I'd never buy sheets or towels anywhere else). You'll thank me for the tip.


4 comments:

Vickie said...

ooooh! Pretty!

Olivia McCord said...

I'm going to have to open a Home Goods in Utah. While I was visiting Connecticut I about 4 people with excellent taste rave about it. I'm convinced after seeing your chairs!

Unknown said...

Hm thats a good idea. I always think of home goods for little trinkets and pots and pans etc but I should go look at their chairs, we need some for the living room. Their framed art is great too dont you think? 60 bucks at home goods, 600 bucks elsewhere.

homemade by jill said...

I love it!