Saturday, March 26, 2011

Harper Kate - 6 Months

This little lady turned six months in Utah.

Photobucket

In her sixth month:

She tried solid foods for the first time. She is not a fan. In fact, we are still working on that one.

She stopped sleeping through the night (sickness and travel will, apparently, do that.)

She learned to love riding in a car (mostly because she got to stare at Elliot the whole time. All he had to do was look at her to get her to crack up.)

She continued (and continues) to be an absolutely delightful baby.

4 comments:

homemade by jill said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this baby! cute headband, too. ;)

Vickie said...

I'm still so sad I didn't get to squeeze her while you were here. Give her a big kiss for me!

stephanie said...

Six months already?? Have we really been gone that long? She is adorable!!! That smile ... ahhh, I want to squeeze her, too. :)

Unknown said...

she is so sweet.