Monday, January 24, 2011

This Guy

Photobucket

is cracking me up these days.

For instance, in the car on the way back from Connecticut (Josh's baptism, to be exact), Elliot decided he wanted to sing primary songs. Not just any primary songs, though, he wanted to sing his OWN primary song. It went a little something like this:

Welcome to God.
Welcome to God.
You are so special.
You are so special.
You can be baptized
just like Jesus!

Based on this, I'm not sure what, exactly, he thinks God is (a place?) -- but we are pretty sure this track will be spinning on an EFY soundtrack soon.

Also, the other day Chris was growling at him (happens quite frequently around here) and Elliot looked at him very seriously and said, "Stop that, Dad. You're creeping me out."

1 comment:

Vicki Kemsley Parry said...

Ha Ha, I can't believe he is old enough to say "You're creeping me out." Sounds like a teenager!