Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Martha

Kara and I went to a taping of the Martha Stewart show today. Here are my thoughts:

1. Stephen Colbert is funny, but even funnier when interviewed by someone who doesn't understand that he is funny.
2. I'd like to have a person follow me around all day with a lint brush, lip gloss and bottle of hairspray. Also, would it be too much to ask to be perpetually shrouded in perfect studio lighting?
3. I don't think I'll ever be saving the seeds from a cheese pumpkin I have growing in the garden, but if you've been itching to do it, I can now tell you how.
4. I like living so close to my sister because we get to do fun things like this.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

How fun for you guys. That's great you get to spend time together. And the next time I need to save pumpkin seeds, you're the one I'm calling. :)

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
susan said...

That's so cool you go to go to Martha. Especially when Stephen Colbert was there. I'll have to try and catch the rerun. Isn't it amazing how obtuse Martha can be?

kate said...

ooh, how fun!

Danielle said...

Colbert was on the Martha Stewart show?? Interesting... Can't wait to see that!

Coventry said...

I watched, and there were lots of audience shots, but I couldn't see you. My favorite Martha moment was SC: They say obnoxious is the best medicine. MS: For what?